AWS, or Amazon Web Services, is a cloud computing platform that offers various services, including storage, networking, and computing power. AWS is used by businesses of all sizes, from small startups to large enterprises. AWS allows companies to scale their operations quickly and efficiently and pay only for the resources they use. AWS is a reliable and secure platform that has been used by some of the world’s largest companies, including Netflix, Airbnb, and Facebook. In addition, AWS is an incredibly versatile platform that you can use for many applications.
AWS allows you to do the following:
- Host dynamic websites on cloud-based web and application servers.
- Your information may be safely stored in the cloud and accessed from anywhere.
- Data is stored in controlled databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, or SQL Server.
- Using a Content Delivery Network, you may instantly deliver static and dynamic files worldwide (CDN).
- Send bulk emails to your consumers, among other things!